SHM Converge 2022 offers world-class education for hospitalists, led by award-winning faculty.
Reconnect with your global hospitalist community April 7-10, 2022 in Nashville’s Music City Center. SHM Converge offers a broad range of unique opportunities to learn, engage, and network.
Education You Need
Re-energize and focus your practice with the latest research, best practices, and newest innovations in the field that can immediately be applied to improving patient care.
Learn with flexibility. Several hours of live sessions will be presented each day so you can set your own schedule that works with your shifts and personal schedule. Earn your CME credits for the year and leave with an on-demand library available to you for three years.
Advanced Learning Courses
Sharpen your skills and earn additional CME credits with these interactive workshops devoted to in-depth learning. Attend an advanced learning course in addition to the main conference or register exclusively for one highly engaging course. Advanced Learning Courses will be held April 7, 2022.
- Mamas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up Without Knowing Periop
- Turning Chaos into Calm: Critical Care Management for Today’s Hospitalist
- Beyond COVID: What the Hospitalist Needs to Know about Infectious Diseases
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound for the Hospitalist
- How Hospital Medicine Got its Groove Back: Emerging Stronger and Healthier From a Pandemic
- Ultrasound-Guided Procedures
Scientific Abstract Competition: Now Accepting Submissions
Present your research to a national audience at SHM Converge. Many of the cutting-edge abstracts presented are later published in leading medical journals in the field.
Click here for full details and to register.