The Hospital Medicine team at Salem Hospital, a community teaching hospital, is accepting BC/BE Internal Medicine/Hospitalist candidates to join our growing team at Mass General Brigham-Salem Hospital in Salem, Massachusetts (located about 15 miles north of Boston).
We have opportunities for daytime rounders, admitters and nocturnists to be part of one of Massachusetts’ leading hospital teams. Join a comprehensive, integrated care team that is consistently driving improvements for quality, patient experience and medical excellence. Qualified candidates will get to work within a collaborative group with extraordinary physician leadership and an exceptional support staff. But that’s just the beginning. These opportunities also offer:
- All the benefits of being a member of the prestigious Mass General Brigham healthcare system.
- A forward-thinking practice culture that strives for innovation.
- Team-based care that optimizes workflows to enhance provider and patient satisfaction.
- Physician leadership that values your input and welcomes your contributions.
- Employee-focused culture that strives to minimize the stresses of medicine and allows our providers to find fulfilment.
- Opportunities to be involved in the teaching of Internal Medicine residents affiliated with Tufts Medical School.
- Strong mentoring and support and expert tertiary consultation to help early career hospitalists find success.
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Practicing in the North Shore area of Massachusetts offers an incredible quality of life. Amidst the natural beauty, handsome architecture and rich history lies diverse community settings, including Boston’s metropolitan area and suburbs, small cities, rural communities and coastal villages. This area is renowned for academia, which makes it easy to find the right public or private school for school-aged children and even easier to find a world-renowned college or university for your adult children. Here, you’ll find that coastal and mountain-based recreation is as plentiful as the cultural and entertainment options. There is so much to experience in the North Shore. And, thanks to Salem Hospital’s commitment to work/life balance, you’ll actually have the time to enjoy it.
At Salem Hospital, your insights, voice and vision help us continuously evolve. Working together, we find new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter, less stressful and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine. Join us.
Submit your CV and letter of interest to Louis Caligiuri, Executive Director of Physician Recruiting at [email protected].
Or learn more at https://www.joinnspg.org/SearchResults.aspx?CategoryClassDDL=1&CategoryDDL=1927&ScheduleDDL=-1&LocationDDL=
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. Salem Hospital, a member of Mass General Brigham, is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.