Join Providence Medical Group as a full-time Family Medicine physician and be part of a strong mission-driven team in Eureka, California. In this role, you will be joining nine other Family Medicine providers at a full-service facility that houses clinical pharmacists as well as a comprehensive behavioral health department. The medical group also provides you with easy access to system-wide support including access to approximately 22 specialists. This position focuses on outpatient care and provides you with the opportunity to build your own patient panel. This is a great opportunity to practice in one of the most beautiful regions in Northern California as part of a well-established and highly collaborative team.
Where You'll Work
- Compensation is between $104.68 and $143.31 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and quality incentive offered
- Benefits include 401k, dental, vision, life insurance, paid license expenses, mutual malpractice premium coverage, 6 weeks of PTO and more
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Outpatient care only
- Highly dedicated and established team
- Ability to build your own patient panel
- H1-B and J1 visa candidates accepted
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Providence Medical Group provides quality health care for Sonoma, Napa, Humboldt and surrounding communities. With over 150 providers, the St. Joseph tradition of excellence extends to all aspects of care, from routine check-ups to leading-edge surgical procedures. Its dedicated team of providers take the time to get to know each patient's individual needs and answer questions with compassion. Multiple offices throughout the region provide access to convenient care. Where You'll Live
Set among redwood trees on the shore of the pristine Humboldt Bay, Eureka is a family-friendly enclave that offers daily flights to/from San Francisco and Los Angeles. The seat of Humboldt County (pop 135,000), Eureka is a designated California Cultural Site for its commitment to arts, culture and historical preservation. Travel authority Lonely Planet named this seaside city its top recommended destination in 2018. If you love surfing, ocean kayaking, fishing, biking and hiking, you'll thrive here. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
Patti M Olson
(707) 345-6036 [email protected]