Lexington Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to join a busy group of six Hospitalists in Lexington, Kentucky.
This is an exciting time to join a well-established multi-specialty group poised for growth and expansion.
As a part of our team, you will have access to:
- Well defined work schedule
- Experienced and dedicated multi-specialty peer network
- Competitive compensation with significant earning potential
- $150k signing/retention bonus
- Benefits package for physicians that includes health and dental, 401K, independent/dependent life coverage, short/long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend and a flexible spending account
About Lexington Clinic
Lexington Clinic is Central Kentucky’s oldest and largest multi-specialty group practice, consisting of more than 130 physicians, 50 mid-level providers, and 800+ employees. It offers 35+ medical specialties across 20 locations throughout Central and Eastern Kentucky.
We offer a broad range of primary and specialty care as well as ancillary services, including an AAAHC accredited ambulatory surgery center, radiology and laboratory services, physical and respiratory therapy, and state-of-the-art specialty care centers for cancer, breast and sleep medicine.
About the Community
The “Horse Capital of the World” or Lexington, located in the heart of the Bluegrass, is the second largest city in Kentucky with a population of approximately 320,000. Providing an excellent place to raise a family, and being a university town, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools and boasts low unemployment and cost of living.
Interested candidates please contact:
Manager, Physician Recruitment
E: [email protected]
Census info source: https://www.visitlex.com/about/
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly