SCP Health is a physician-led team of clinical and operational experts, collectively passionate about revitalizing health care. We craft and utilize proven models of care, proprietary technology, and data-driven insights to accelerate progress in care delivery across health care organizations. Our clinical offerings currently span the entire continuum of care, from emergency and hospital-based medicine to telemedicine, intensive care, ambulatory, and in-home clinical care. Together, We Heal. Job Details
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Open ICU / Co-manage with intensivists
- No codes or procedures
- This facility accepts J-1 and H-1 Visa candidates.
- Hospitalist Position Available (day): 7a - 7p
- Nocturnist Position Available (night): 7p - 7a
- 12 hr shifts
- 7 on / 7 off
- Program has APPs:
- 2x day shift 7a-7p
- 1 swing 1p-1a
- 2 night 7p-7a
- Program has dedicated daytime admitters to manage the ED.
- $40K commencement bonus for 3-year commitment
- FNP and ACNP certifications accepted
- FNP and ACNP New Graduates welcome to apply
Capital Regional Medical Center has 266-beds, an acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center. With three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities and seeing over 109,000 patients per year, it was named one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery. In addition, a $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center is slated to open 2022.Community Description
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida's most beautiful beaches. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.