SCP Health is a physician-led team of clinical and operational experts, collectively passionate about revitalizing health care. We craft and utilize proven models of care, proprietary technology, and data-driven insights to accelerate progress in care delivery across health care organizations. Our clinical offerings currently span the entire continuum of care, from emergency and hospital-based medicine to telemedicine, intensive care, ambulatory, and in-home clinical care. Together, We Heal. Job Details
Facility InformationCommunity Description
- Join SCP Health's partner health system, Centura Health (the largest Health System in CO)
- Hospital-employed, fully benefitted position (Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k w/ match, $3k CME reimbursement, Malp. w/ tail, etc.)
- Various opportunities in the Denver, Pueblo/CO Springs, & Durango areas)
- Will join an established team of Medical, Radiation, & Surgical Oncologists
- Radiation & Surgical Oncology teams are very local; same facility in some cases
- Experienced Administrative Support team
- Preference for Hematology & Oncology Boarded provider
- Or provider w/ solid experience in both
- Possibility to participate in Studies w/ well-reputed Cancer treatment org.
- Opportunity for occasional call/supplemental income
- EMR: Epic
- Minimum Pay USD $30.00/Hr. | Maximum Pay USD $225.00/Hr.
- Centura will provide more specifics
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.