Samaritan Health Services in Oregon has hospitalist opportunities in Corvallis
Live and Work in Beautiful Oregon
Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a hospitalist to join our team in Corvallis, OR. Join a well-established hospitalist group dedicated towards sustainability, excellent patient care, and education.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Average patient contacts per dayshift is 12-14
- Hospital employed position
- 1800 hrs./year for a full-time position- mostly day shifts with some swing and night shifts
- Work alongside subspecialties such as cardiology, pulmonology and endocrinology
- ACLS certified
- Board certified or board eligible in IM
- Basic IM procedures preferred, but not required
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.
To apply, visit samhealth.org/DocJobs or to find out more call Annette Clovis at 541-768-4419.