Immediate Nocturnist Openings
- Organization Type
- Hospital / Medical Center
Warren Clinic, a part of Saint Francis Health System, is looking to add Internal Medicine Nocturnists to our 80+ Hospitalist group in Tulsa, OK. The ideal candidate will be comfortable supervising APP's, willing to work in a fast-paced, high acuity setting, and value a collegial working environment. More about our opportunity below.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k/403(b)/457(b) employer match
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Recruitment Loan
- CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually; $1,000 per day, up to 5 days
- Standard 7 on 7 off, 12-hour shifts
- 9-10 admits per night, including ICU
- Emergency Department responds to codes
- Fast-paced, high acuity
- Procedures are minimal, but is considered a plus if candidate wants to incorporate into practice
- Mid-level support at night, are first responders for medical/floor call
- Average 3-5 calls per shift
- Major subspecialty support available
Saint Francis Health System is an integrated, medically based, not-for-profit health system. Our team of over 10,000 physicians and staff members makes us one of Tulsa’s largest employers. As a Catholic organization, Saint Francis is true to its mission and values. We believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and that each patient should be treated with dignity and integrity. We foster a collaborative workplace where each person is valued and appreciated for his/her contribution.
Saint Francis Health System is made up of five main entities:
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Children’s Hospital
- Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, South
- Laureate Psychiatric Clinic & Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Vinita
- Saint Francis Hospital, Muskogee
Saint Francis Health System is able to offer physicians the rewarding medical practice they expect, along with the added feature of a more favorable balance between professional careers and personal lives. Our competitive advantage stems from a 60-year history of single ownership and financial stability. This security allows physicians to do what they do best- to treat patients in a mission-driven, value focused environment. At Saint Francis, your success is our success.
If you don’t know much about Tulsa… take a second look to see what life could be like in one of the best kept secrets of the Southwest!
- 20-minute drive from your office to gorgeous area lakes (Grand Lake, Skiatook & Tenkiller)
- 4 season recreation
- Thriving Fine Arts Community & Cultural offerings (Tulsa Opera, Tulsa Ballet, Tulsa Symphony)
- Riverfront development: dining, recreation and entertainment
- Excellent Public and Private school options-great environment for families!
- Very low cost of living and crime rate
Apply for Immediate Nocturnist Openings
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly