Work with an established and collaborative team at Pacific Medical Centers Northgate Clinic as a full-time Internal Medicine physician. In this role, you will serve a medically diverse patient population in an outpatient clinic environment. This position offers access to teaching, committee and leadership opportunities, allowing for career growth. Experience a healthy work-life balance in the scenic Pacific Northwest and enjoy all that Seattle, Washington has to offer.
Where You'll Work
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Flexible FTE; 0.7 to 0.9 FTE
- CME days and dollars
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus available
- Board certification or eligibility in primary specialty required
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $114.66 and $168.84 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental and retirement
Pacific Medical Centers' Northgate clinic is an accredited patient-centered medical home, delivering coordinated, convenient care to patients using a team-based model led by a provider. Offering Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Northgate has several specialty care services including echocardiography technology, x-ray, onsite laboratory, eye care, pharmacy and interpreter services. Northgate Clinic is also home to the Diagnostic Center for Sleep Health, which treats over 80 different sleep disorders. Where You'll Live
Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center, with a metro population of 3.25 million, and is home to world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Home to the world's biggest tech giants, Seattle offers some of the highest minimum wages in the country, along with a notable music and arts scene, outdoor lifestyle and amazing coffee. Who You'll Work For
Pacific Medical Centers offers a full range of primary and specialty care services in the Puget Sound region of Northwest Washington. From Federal Way to First Hill, its medical community consists of more than 175 physicians and advanced practice clinicians at nine clinics. Each facility is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and many have on-site X-ray and in-house pharmacies. Part of the Providence family, PacMed is committed to its mission to advocate, educate and provide extraordinary care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(425) 224-7590 [email protected]