Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner to join its Garden Homes Primary Care Clinic in Colville, a community sitting directly to the north of Spokane, Washington. In this role, you will support Primary Care providers helping patients improve compliance with their diabetic care. This care provider will see a wide range of patients in a low-stress environment where you will be treating diabetes patients, including insulin pump technology, glucose monitoring, and providing diabetes education. This is a great opportunity to join fantastic team, which includes a Diabetic ARNP and RN Diabetic Nurse Educator. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the welcoming city in eastern Washington.
Where You'll Work
- Monday to Friday schedule, 4 x 10's, no weekends or call
- At least 1 to 2 years experience preferred, open to new grads
- Experience working with diabetic patients and insulin pumps preferred or interest/ability to learn
- Clinic located in the family-friendly community of Colville, just north of Spokane, WA
- As a non-profit organization, Providence qualifies for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Compensation is between $55.86 to $71.15 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is a physician-led network of more than 700 primary and specialty care providers in clinic locations across Spokane and Stevens counties. Offering patient-centered care, Providence Medical Group partners with some of the region's most advanced hospitals, including Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Mount Carmel Hospital and Providence St. Joseph's Hospital. Where You'll Live
Colville is in the northeast corner of Washington, 40 miles from Canada and 35 miles from Idaho. This spectacular countryside has vast, mixed-conifer forests, rugged river breaks and the mighty Selkirk Mountains rising to the east. With a population of 5,000, there is a quiet, Victorian downtown area with plenty of boutiques and restaurants to explore. Big-city shopping, entertainment and other amenities are just 70 miles south in Spokane. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(509) 942-2283 [email protected]