Salem Health is seeking an experienced Pediatrician to join our established hospital-based Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine team. The Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine team is a critical part of our unit culture overseeing the safety of hospitalized children and newborns with 3400 births per year at Salem Health.
The Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine team works 12-24 hour shifts to provide continuous coverage. Responsibilities include supporting established practices with care of their inpatients, providing consultation services to the Emergency Department, assuming responsibility for unassigned patients, and managing hospital transfers. Salem Hospital has a Level III NICU staffed with 24/7 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Neonatologists.
Salem Health Women & Children’s Services Division includes:
- 10 bed Pediatric Unit which provides inpatient and outpatient services
- 26 bed Mother Baby Unit
- 18 bed Labor & Delivery Unit (12 labor and 6 antepartum beds) with 2 operating rooms
- 27 bed level IIIA Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Achieved Baby-Friendly Hospital Designation
- Awarded “best place in the Mid-Valley to have a baby” for six years running
- Growing medical group that has doubled in size in two years
- Designated as a Top Workplace in Oregon
The successful candidate will be board certified, with experience in a busy pediatric hospital practice and dedication to provide team based, patient focused, compassionate, and evidence-based care.
To apply or for more information, please email questions/CV to: [email protected]
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly