Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time or part-time certified Family Nurse Practitioner to join the dynamic team at Hawks Prairie Family Medicine, a full-spectrum practice focused on high-quality care in a collaborative team environment. This medical home modeled facility offers embedded services such as physical therapy, diabetes and nutrition, an onsite lab, and more. Enjoy outstanding quality of life in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
Where You'll Work
- Full Time and Part Time opportunities available
- Four- and five-day workweek options with shared call
- Experience as a nurse practitioner highly desired
- Compensation is between $55.86 and $71.15 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits available, including healthcare plans, paid time away, retirement with employer matching, relocation for eligible providers, and more
Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington is an organization of employed physicians and advanced-practice clinicians, providing services in two hospitals and 38 Primary and Specialty Care Clinics within 5 counties in the South Puget Sound region. With more than 300 employed medical providers in 22 specialties, the group offers highly coordinated care for patients by using a shared EMR system. The National Committee for Quality Assurance has recognized its primary care clinics as patient-centered medical homes. Where You'll Live
Lacey, a suburb of Olympia, Washington, is 28 miles south of Tacoma and has a population of 42,000. On the southern tip of Puget Sound, Lacey enjoys breathtaking views of majestic Mt. Rainier and provides ample opportunities for outdoor recreation on the five freshwater lakes, miles of hiking and biking paths and in the National Wildlife Refuge. Explore the cultural offerings of Lacey by strolling the historic university campus or enjoying a concert in the park or a movie under the stars. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(206) 386-2885 [email protected]