Hospitalist - Phoenixville Hospital - Close to Philadelphia
- Tower Health
- Phoenixville, Pennsylvania - and the Philadelphia area offers excellent schools, affordable homes...
- • Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance • Substantial CME funds
- Closing date
- Aug 21, 2022
- Hospital Medicine
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Hospital / Medical Center
- Employment Type
Phoenixville Hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 144-bed facility providing comprehensive medical services through approximately 25,000 emergency room visits, 8,200 inpatient admissions, and more than 500 community outreach programs annually. Phoenixville Hospital has the largest Robotic Surgery Center in the area, an award-winning cardiovascular program, a fully accredited cancer center, NAPBC-accredited breast health center, and an acute inpatient rehabilitation center. Phoenixville Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and has been recognized for its quality outcomes and clinical expertise across services lines that include joint replacement surgery, advanced heart failure care, and the designation as a Primary Stroke Center.
Phoenixville Hospital in southeastern Pennsylvania, is seeking a Hospitalists to join our growing Hospitalist Services team!
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of care for the inpatient Adult Medicine Service. Flexible schedule options Requirement to work 15 twelve hour shifts per month (includes some nights and weekends No procedures required 4 NP’s in the group Teaching Residents - optional EPIC EMR
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation package Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance Relocation Assistance Substantial CME funds Generous 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans with employer automatic contribution plus employer match Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Hospital Provided Life Insurance Long Term Disability Claims-made Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage included
Phoenixville and the greater Philadelphia area offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges, and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC. Phoenixville offers extensive arts and culture, shopping, nightlife, and dining experiences! Phoenixville Borders close to the Schuylkill River and French Creek with multiple outdoor recreational areas in Oaks and French Creek State Park, with hundreds of trails for exciting adventures. Minutes from historic sites such as Valley Forge National Historical Park, to world-class shopping centers in King of Prussia and Exton, there is a wide offering of attractions for families of all ages.
Virtual Tour-Phoenixville Hospital
Montgomery County, PA – Official Website
Valley Forge and Montgomery County
Contact Name: Brittany Kulp
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 484-587-9535 (Call or Text)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert