PART-TIME AND PRN HOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITIES THROUGHOUT INDIANA AND SOUTH SUBURBAN CHICAGO!
FRANCISCAN HEALTH PART-TIME AND PRN HOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITIES THROUGHOUT INDIANA AND SOUTH SUBURBAN CHICAGO!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Find fulfillment with Franciscan! Our close-knit, collaborative hospitalist teams are growing across Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan Health is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalists to meet the growing demand of our established hospitalist programs. We have part-time and PRN opportunities throughout Indiana and South Suburban Chicago.
HOSPITALIST – DAY SHIFT PART TIME
- Lafayette, Indiana
- Michigan City, Indiana
- Mooresville, Indiana
- Olympia Fields, Illinois (Internal Medicine Academic)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- PRN Schedule: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Average night admissions: 8 – 9 per shift
- Central line placement and intubation procedures preferred
- Will provide supplemental training if needed
- ACLS/BCLS required
- Open ICU
- Respond to Code Blue’s
- Part of the Rapid Response Team
- Strong collegial support from specialists
WHO WE ARE:
FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. Our network includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Health we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Premier compensation package
- Generous relocation allowance available
- Paid malpractice
- CME annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at [email protected] or (844) 376-3
Apply for PART-TIME AND PRN HOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITIES THROUGHOUT INDIANA AND SOUTH SUBURBAN CHICAGO!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly