OB/GYN HOSPITALIST - NOCTURNIST: Come Home to Casper, Wyoming and Experience Your Adventure!
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country’s premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking an employed OB/GYN Hospitalist in Casper, Wyoming. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
- BC/BE in OB/GYN
- 12-hour shifts
- Nocturnist Position
Banner Wyoming Medical Center (BWYMC) is Casper’s only nonprofit, full-service, acute care hospital, located both in the heart of the city and the heart of Wyoming. As the largest hospital in Wyoming, BWYMC has two campuses and 14 primary, specialty, and immediate care clinics. As a regional trauma and referral center, we serve 11 Wyoming counties with more than 250,000 people by providing comprehensive heart, stroke, and trauma care.
Nestled at the foot of Casper Mountain, Casper is the second-largest city in Wyoming with a population of 55,000 people. Casper is a growing and vibrant community and offers:
- No state income tax, low real estate taxes, and affordable house prices in neighborhoods on the golf course or in the mountains
- Casper is a growing and vibrant community with great dining and shopping
- With Casper Mountain hiking, mountain biking, and skiing is just outside your back door
- North Platte River, which runs through town, is a Blue-Ribbon trout fishery attracting fishermen from around the country
- Casper College is ranked as one of the top 25 community colleges in the country. Its nationally-ranked theater, music, and art programs are the backbone of Casper’s arts and entertainment scene
- Excellent private and public-school options
BANNER HEALTH OFFERS a competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.