Salem Hospital, a not-for-profit Level II Trauma facility, is one of Oregon's largest acute-care hospitals, is home to the busiest ER on the West Coast, and is licensed for 494 acute-care beds.
Your Role With Us:
Salem Health is seeking a physician to join our team of 40 Adult Hospitalists. In the role as an Adult Hospitalist Physician, you demonstrate your commitment to providing the best care to all patients at all time. You are committed to evidence-based diagnosis and treatment and you partner with medical and business colleagues to ensure careful diagnosis is combined with what is best for the patient and their family.
- Day and Night shift available
- Variable 7 on 7 off schedule
- No Codes, Closed ICU, No ventilator management
- No procedure responsibilities
- 24/7 Full subspecialty and ICU coverage
- Excellent rapid response team available for patient evaluation
- Collaborative ER providers.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Relocation assistance & start bonus
- $4,000 + 40 hours annual CME allowance
- 200 hours PTO
- Up to $100,000 education assistance
- Dragon Medical One, Epic-integrated dictation software
- 4 day work week & No call
- Designated as a Top Workplace in Oregon
- Live amidst Oregon's Wine Country in the beautiful Willamette Valley
- 1 hour drive to the Pacific Ocean, 1.5 hour drive to Mt. Hood, and a 45-minute drive to Portland
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine
- Successful completion of accredited residency program in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine.
- Applicants who are not Board Certified must be eligible, actively participating in the Board Certification process, and achieve Board Certification within 5 years of initial appointment to the Medical Staff.
- New Graduates accepted
- J1-Visa Eligible
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Oregon
- Current DEA certification
- Knowledge of Lean methodology highly preferred