Petaluma Valley Hospital is seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join a comprehensive, multidisciplinary team. With a flexible no-call schedule, you'll be able to experience unparalleled quality of life in the welcoming community of Petaluma, located in the heart of beautiful Sonoma County, California.
Where You'll Work
- Flexible schedule, 15-shifts per month
- Day and Night shifts open
- No call
- ICU experience is a plus
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus available
- CME days and dollars
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $149.98 and $180.29 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Petaluma Valley Hospital, part of Providence Health System, is an 80-bed, acute and critical care hospital offering 24-hour emergency and outpatient services. Equipped with top-rated cardiologists, the hospital continuously updates its cardiac capabilities and provides heart attack patients with lifesaving thrombolytic therapy eight minutes faster than the national standard. Petaluma Valley Hospital partners closely with St. Joseph's larger hospital in the area, the 338-bed Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital. Where You'll Live
Petaluma is 40 miles north of San Francisco just off the Highway 101 corridor. The portal to Sonoma County, Petaluma is a small, 60,000-resident town with a big personality. You can dine at farm-to-table restaurants, live among historic architecture, enjoy miles of outdoor trails and shop quaint downtown boutiques. It's also an ideal base for exploring the nearby vineyards, stunning Sonoma Coast and awe-inspiring redwood groves. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
Patti M Olson
(707) 345-6036 [email protected]