Hospitalist and Nocturnist Opportunities in Northern California - Sign-on Bonus & 401(k) Match
Sutter Medical Group is seeking Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join our program in the Greater Sacramento area.
This is a great opportunity to work at any of Sutter Health’s locations:
- Amador (Jackson), CA
- Auburn, CA
- Davis, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Sacramento, CA
Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization. SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. We place our patients at the center of our care by focusing on clinical excellence, teamwork, communication, professionalism and value.
Join us and enjoy:
- Dedicated hospitalist office with support services to improve physician practice experience
- Nationally recognized centers of excellence in multiple specialties
- Central location with easy access to Northern California’s adventures
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive Compensation including signing bonus, relocation assistance, and annual float stipend
- Generous benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, CME allowance, and an award-winning 401k plan.
- Amador (Jackson) is a lovely small community in a country setting with beautiful lakes, vineyards, and rolling hills. The area offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities. Jackson is centrally located with easy access to metro and urban areas with a one hour drive to Sacramento, one to one and half hour drive to Lake Tahoe and a two hour drive to San Francisco.
- Auburn is a family-oriented community with an excellent school system. Auburn is geographically located Northeast of Sacramento in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. Auburn is situated on the edge of the Auburn State Recreation Area and overlooks the beautiful American River Canyon which offers an abundance of outdoor experiences--horseback riding trails, running trails, trail hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, lake boating, river and lake fishing, mountain biking, and camping.
- Davis is a vibrantly unique, close-knit, friendly community and home to the University of California at Davis, a world-class university recognized for its School of Medicine, School of Law and its PhD program in biological sciences. Davis offers numerous intellectual, recreational and cultural activities serving a wide variety of interests. The Davis Joint Unified School District is one of the best in California. The city is also known as the “Bicycle Capital of America” and is committed to environmental awareness.
- Roseville is located in south Placer County and is just a short distance from Sacramento. Roseville’s excellent school system and beautiful neighborhoods makes Roseville an amazing place to raise a family. It boasts a diverse economy with ventures ranging from technology, health care, agriculture and financial services. With an abundance of shopping, dining, arts, entertainment, business and recreation, Roseville has something for everyone.
- Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America. With more than 2.1 million residents in the greater Sacramento area, the city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites, and outdoor activities (lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.). Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its triple A baseball team, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
Krysta Burris, Physician Recruiter
Sutter Health Valley Area
Apply for Hospitalist and Nocturnist Opportunities in Northern California - Sign-on Bonus & 401(k) Match
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly