Medical Director - Hospitalist Service - Lebanon, PA
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania is seeking a Medical Director to lead the hospitalist program at WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. Our hospitalist team is a stable and respected group who pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent inpatient care.
Expectations of Medical Director include:
- Ability to collaborate with physician, nursing and administrative leadership to support system objectives.
- Develop and implement quality improvement goals and objectives that align with WellSpan Health strategy.
- Serve as a mentor and role model for all members of the department.
- Develop and conduct annual performance evaluations for all clinicians.
- Lead the recruitment and retention of physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Participate as an active member of the WellSpan Hospitalist’s Leadership Executive Committee
Candidates for this position:
- Must be Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine and eligible for licensure in Pennsylvania.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a hospitalist. Two years of experience in a leadership role is preferred.
- Should possess strong clinical, managerial and leadership skills including strong team-building skills and patient experience and cost-of-care emphasis.
Lifestyle and Community
- Lebanon is a family-oriented community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates
- Outdoor and cultural activities include sports, hunting, fishing, hiking, farmers markets and downtown access to 15 miles of rails to trails
- Centrally located from several major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, New York, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more, please contact
Laura Myers, Physician Recruiter
E-mail: [email protected]g
Apply for Medical Director - Hospitalist Service - Lebanon, PA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly