Job ID: 21-22119
Type: Regular Full-Time
Silverton Medical Ctr campus
Legacy Silverton Medical Center is recruiting a Hospitalist to join the in-patient medicine team.
Silverton is ideally located less than one hour outside Portland nestled between Salem and the Cascade Mountains. We are a quaint town with locally owned businesses, a seasonal farmer's market, summer festivals, historic murals, and outstanding public schools. Additionally, we are known for Silver Falls State Park with trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding, and the Oregon Garden (an 80-acre botanical garden modeled after the famous Butchart Gardens). We are in close-proximity to all manner of outdoor activities, including world class skiing, hiking, kayaking/rafting, fishing, and ocean beaches. This is truly a place for both professional satisfaction and an active healthy lifestyle.
What Legacy Silverton offers:
- Small 40-bed community hospital
- Low turn-over cohesive group with highly flexible scheduling
- Modest patient loads with tremendous group support
- Part of Portland based Legacy Health System
- Unparalleled location in the Cascade foothills on the edge of Willamette Valley farming/wine country. Consistently rated one of the top small towns in Oregon.
- Easy access to all manner of outdoor recreation as well as city life (45 min to downtown Portland and Portland International Airport)
Qualification and Licensure Requirements
- Graduate of a 4-year Medical School and completed FP or IM residency.
- Board certified or board eligible in FP or IM.
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical license.
- Current ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
Benefits of Working for Legacy
- A nonprofit that serves the community.
- Community leader in providing healthcare and healthcare related services to the underserved.
- Full compensation and benefits package to include competitive salary, hire-on bonuses, relocation assistance, CME allowance, full medical plan, malpractice coverage, retirement and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/G7Xg2Rs4Jdzl5fPQIqQ5a