SCP Health (SCP) is a clinical company. At our core we work to bring hospitals and healers together in the pursuit of clinical effectiveness. With a portfolio of over 8 million patients, 7500 providers, 30 states, and 400 healthcare facilities, SCP Health is a leader in clinical practice management spanning the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, wellness, telemedicine, intensive care, and ambulatory care. Job Details
Our Tele-hospitalist openings leverage technology to provide virtually the same physical exam as performed at the bedside. Collaborating with on-site nurses and technicians, Telehospitalists examine patients with high-resolution video and audio, a digital ophthalmoscope, and full access to hospital patient records. These positions are home-based.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of every patient in a way that you can't in a physical practice
- Support multiple facilities in one shift
- Gain experience with new technology
- Provide a new model of healthcare delivery
- Provide excellent bedside manner and communication skills remotely.
- Current IN State License and DEA
- BC in Internal Medicine
- At least 2 years of recent HM clinical experience
- A clean record
- Strong communication skills
- Must meet technical vetting of computer equipment
- Experience navigating multiple EMR systems, strong technical skills, and experience with secure video
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.