Providence Telehealth group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Hospitalist. This is a work-from-home position hired out of Everett, Washington; however, the Hospitalist may work remotely within 36 US states. All necessary equipment and technology are provided. Take advantage of this fully remote telehealth opportunity as part of Providence Medical Group.
Where You'll Work
- Current standard shifts are 12 hours in length
- The ability to work well with a team is critical to success given that Hospitalists work collaboratively with a team of onsite hospitalists.
- 3+ years' experience required
- Telemedicine experience preferred, but not required
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Position open to providers in: AK, AS, AZ, AR, CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, ME, MA, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington is a physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area. The providers offer coordinated patient care thanks to a shared EMR system and other state-of-the-art technology. By partnering with one of the state's most advanced, full-spectrum hospitals - Providence Regional Medical Center Everett - Providence Medical Group offers comprehensive care to its patients. Where You'll Live
Telehealth (also known as telemedicine) is a quickly growing work structure that allows physicians and clinicians the flexibility to work remotely away from a care facility. Through this model, patients can connect virtually with their providers in real time to receive care, advice, reminders, education, intervention, monitoring and remote admissions. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(425) 525-5848 [email protected]