Jefferson Lansdale Hospital, in Lansdale Pennsylvania, is a 140-bed, acute care general hospital providing a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services. The facility includes a 24-hour emergency department, an 18-bed Orthopedic and Spine Institute, a Pain Center, Sleep Center and Wound Care Center.
We are currently recruiting full-time day hospitalists that are interested in Hospital Medicine featuring the warm and welcoming environment of a community hospital with the resources of a larger health system
- 7 on / 7 off scheduling. No night shifts required
- Collaborate with team of 14 doctors, 4-5 on shift daily
- See an average of 15 – 18 patients per 12- hour shift
- ICU patients co-managed with an on-site dedicated Pulmonologist 7 days/week for continuity of care purposes
- No procedures required
- Chance for professional growth by participating in a variety of committees including Patient Satisfaction, Pharmacy + Therapeutics, Peer Review, Chest Pain, Stroke, etc.
- Part of the Jefferson Enterprise – Lansdale Hospital has the ability to discuss cases with a variety of specialists beyond the typical consultants including Dermatology, Rheumatology, Vascular Surgery, Ophthalmology, and more.
- We also have the unique ability to quickly transfer patients that require a higher level of care to tertiary care centers within our health system.
- EMR: EPIC
Jefferson Einstein offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including generous time off, CME resources, retirement, and medical/dental/vision.
- Medical Degree, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of 36 months of medical residency training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Passage of USMLE 1, 2, and 3 or COMLEX 1, 2, and 3
- Must have or be eligible for PA Medical License
Today, Jefferson Health and its network of hospitals and physician practices serve patients throughout the Delaware Valley. We have a robust network of 18 hospitals, 3500 physicians, 9600 nurses, 3,876 licensed beds, and physician practices throughout the counties of:
We are Philadelphia's second largest employer, and nationally ranked by US News & World Report in seven specialties including #2 Ophthalmology (Wills Eye), #9 Rehabilitation (MossRehab), #10 in Orthopedics (Rothman Orthopaedics at Jefferson Health, Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center, 3B Orthopedics, the Abington Orthopedic & Spine). Whether you’re in the city or the suburbs, Jefferson Health provides the exceptional care you expect – close to home or work – through our broad family of primary care physicians and specialists. Jefferson Health is home to nationally ranked experts who provide a personalized care plan for you. Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center – Jefferson Health is one of only 70 NCI-designated cancer centers in the country. With more than 30,000 employees, we are the largest health system in the Philadelphia region by total licensed beds. And our work to improve lives is never done.
In keeping with Jefferson's Mission, We Improve Lives, it is our goal to recruit, retain, develop and reward highly-qualified employees. If you are enthusiastic, caring and dedicated to service excellence, we invite you to consider joining Jefferson. Jefferson encourages its employees to expand their knowledge and develop their careers through growth opportunities and continuing education.