Abington Hospital at Jefferson Health, our 700 bed hospital based in Abington Pennsylvania, is currently recruiting for full-time Academic Hospitalists and Nocturnists. Relocation and sign on bonus eligible.
- Day shift starting salary: $235,000 or more with experience.
- $10k sign on.
- Additional bonus incentives.
- Nocturnist salary - $300,000
- $10k sign
- 12-hour shifts
- 7 on / 7 off scheduling
- 70% teaching 30% rounding
- See an average of 18 patients per 12 hour shift
- Residents at Abington - 60
- For Nocturnists: Collaborate with APP night team. Not solo
Jefferson Health offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including generous time off, CME resources, retirement, and medical/dental/vision.
- Medical Degree, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, or foreign equivalent Completion of 36 months of medical residency training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Passage of USMLE 1, 2, and 3 or COMLEX 1, 2, and 3 Must have or be eligible for PA Medical License
Today, Jefferson Health and its network of hospitals and physician practices serve patients throughout the Delaware Valley. We have a robust network of 18 hospitals, 3500 physicians, 9600 nurses, 3,876 licensed beds, and physician practices throughout the counties of:
We are Philadelphia's second largest employer, and nationally ranked by US News & World Report in seven specialties including #2 Ophthalmology (Wills Eye), #9 Rehabilitation (MossRehab), #10 in Orthopedics (Rothman Orthopaedics at Jefferson Health, Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center, 3B Orthopedics, the Abington Orthopedic & Spine). Whether you’re in the city or the suburbs, Jefferson Health provides the exceptional care you expect – close to home or work – through our broad family of primary care physicians and specialists. Jefferson Health is home to nationally ranked experts who provide a personalized care plan for you. Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center – Jefferson Health is one of only 70 NCI-designated cancer centers in the country. With more than 30,000 employees, we are the largest health system in the Philadelphia region by total licensed beds. And our work to improve lives is never done.
In keeping with Jefferson's Mission, We Improve Lives, it is our goal to recruit, retain, develop and reward highly-qualified employees. If you are enthusiastic, caring and dedicated to service excellence, we invite you to consider joining Jefferson. Jefferson encourages its employees to expand their knowledge and develop their careers through growth opportunities and continuing education.