Complex Patient Populations
$302,424 - $317,556 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$287,268 - $301,656 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
$272,184 - $285,804 annual salary (Pre-Board Certified)
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking a physician with a desire to help shape and enhance the delivery of medical care to clinically complex patients within the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitations’ (CDCR) correctional institutions. In addition to a CA medical license, you must possess an X-Waiver (or ability to attain within 14 days of hire).
Under the general direction of the Deputy Medical Executive for the Complex Patient Populations, you will:
- Serve as a clinical subject matter expert that develops and updates evidence-based guidelines and tools, continues medical education activities, and clinical policies and procedures related to providing care to patients with complex needs
- Develop programs designed to identify, treat, and monitor complex patient populations
- Support statewide quality improvement activities including developing clinical toolkits and educating institution-based providers in utilizing the toolkits to provide value-based patient care
- Serve as a clinical consultant on projects and perform clinical practice and mortality reviews as needed
- Travel to CDCR correctional institutions throughout California
In return for your efforts, we offer a competitive compensation package, including:
- 40-hour workweek
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $41,000 - $54,000 per year)
- Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- Visa sponsorship opportunities
- Relocation assistance for those new to state service
- And much more
This distinctive opportunity is based at CCHCS’ comfortable and modern campus-style headquarters office in Elk Grove, located approximately 15 miles south of Sacramento.
Take the first step in joining our team and submit your CV to [email protected]
or contact us at (877) 793-4473.
To apply online, please visit https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5652090&user_id=