Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained Physician to join our growing Hospitalist team of exceptional clinicians and staff in New Mexico.
What We’re Offering:
- Metropolitan and rural opportunities with competitive salary, bonus potential (in eligible locations), and night differentials. APP support Join an established, multi-specialty medical group Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday) Comprehensive benefits package CME allowance Fully paid malpractice insurance System-wide EPIC EMR Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
- Flexible Scheduling; Shifts are 10 hours; Night shift is 12 hours. No guarantee of only working days or nights Closed ICU, no procedures required 65+ Hospitalists within the group Typically sees 15-18 patients/day 15 to 16 shifts per month
- Shifts: 12-hour shifts (13 shifts per month) Expected Work Scheduled: 7 AM- 7 PM AND 7 PM – 7 AM Patients per shift: 10-12 Group includes 4 Physicians with RN and APC Support System-Wide EPIC EMR Procedure Requirements: Intubations, Central Lines, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Lumbar Puncture, Joint Aspirations
- Shifts: 12-hour shifts Expected Work Schedule: 7 AM- 7 PM AND 7 PM – 7 AM Shifts: 13 per month Volume 12-15 patients per shift RN & APP Support System-Wide EPIC EMR Procedure Requirements: Intubations, Central Lines, Arterial Lines, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Lumbar Puncture, Joint Aspirations
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members, and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state's largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees - including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4.700 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Nate Francois at [email protected] or (505) 923-5611.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.