Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital in New Rochelle, New York, is seeking an internal medicine physician to join a team of three internal medicine providers and two geriatricians. The faculty practice is a multispecialty group with a robust internal medicine division at its hub, including geriatrics medicine. Procedures are not required, but candidates desiring to perform them are encouraged to apply. This nonprofit 242-bed hospital is part of Montefiore Health System, a premier academic medical center, and the university hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Flexible schedule – Work 8 to 5 with some flexibility offered in days worked
- A faculty practice with the backing of a large health network
- Team mentality with excellent support from the senior staff
- Opportunities to work with residents if desired
- Desirable Westchester County, New York, Location with a diverse community and access to New York and other metros
- The Faculty Practice occupies a beautiful new building located in downtown New Rochelle
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital is ranked a High Performing Hospital (US News & World Report)
Community Highlights - Live and work in New Rochelle, New York
In highly desirable Westchester County, New Rochelle offers beautiful neighborhoods, extraordinary schools, an array of restaurants, diversity, and a welcoming culture of inclusion.
- Westchester County, NY, receives an overall A+ rating from Niche community information
- Excellent schools and high-quality education throughout the county
- Suburban charm that makes New Rochelle an ideal place to call home
- Live in historic houses with stunning architecture, Colonial and Tudor homes, and high-rise condominiums
- Waterside neighborhood park lets you enjoy beaches, boating, picnic pavilions, bike paths, playgrounds, fishing, and other activities
- High-end restaurants, charismatic cafés, spirited bars, and boutique shops bring energy and culture to downtown New Rochelle
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.