Join the Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology at top-rated teaching hospital Banner University Medical Center – Tucson. Banner University Medical Group and the University of Arizona are seeking an experienced full-time Inpatient Gastroenterologist to join our highly trained team of Gastroenterologists. Here you will cover GI consults and inpatient cases. Qualified candidates will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
- AZ medical license (or eligible to obtain)
- DEA license for controlled substances (or eligible to obtain)
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- Experience in a hospital setting with endoscopy lab focus
- 208 shifts per year, working 7 consecutive days (Mon.-Sun.) at a time (equates to 30 weeks)
- No additional specialty calls
- Productivity-based incentives
No additional specialty call Salary guarantee for 3 years as long as MWS are met productivity-based incentives Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner-University Medicine, a health system making state-of-the-art care accessible to all Arizona residents. Banner-University Medicine is the clinical partner to the University of Arizona Cancer Center (UACC), a National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated comprehensive cancer center dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer through patient care, research, and education.
Banner Health offers an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Sign-on bonus & relocation assistance, where applicable
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Paid time off plans 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Paid CME Days plus allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance Employee Discounts
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming, and nearby skiing
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air, and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration to Scott Brower, Sourcing Strategist, at: [email protected] Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.