Lexington Medical Center is seeking to expand our group of Hospitalists due to rapid community growth and increasing patient census. Lexington Hospitalists, an employed group within Lexington Medical Center's network of care is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join our team of 30 Hospitalists.
- Diverse Hospitalist group with low turnover
- 7 days on / 7 days off – Monday through Sunday
- Geographical rounding model
- Robust IR service line
- 18-20 daily census
- APP Day support
- EPIC EMR inpatient and ambulatory
- Closed ICU- 24/7 Intensivist program providing ED admission and CODE support
- Active member of Lexington Hospitalists group
- Attend group meetings and events
- 24/7 Neurology support
- 24/7 Acute Care Surgery support
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus Opportunities
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
Lexington Medical Center is a 557-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. In March of 2019, Lexington Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history including a 545,000 sq ft. patient tower that added 70 additional inpatient beds, 16 labor delivery recovery rooms, 20 NICU spaces, four operating rooms, two endoscopy suites, and 40 shelled beds.
The network includes five community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest nursing home in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, over 70 physician practices and more than 400 employed physicians. Patient care and satisfaction is a focus and scores are consistently ranked in the top 15% in the nation.
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our communities. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference — and we show it every day. For more than 50 years we continue to service our community as a local, independent, nonprofit hospital.
- Within Driving Distance to 7 Major Airports
- Close proximity to beautiful Lake Murray
- Safe, family friendly community
- Reasonable Cost of Living
- Central Location, easy access to mountains and beaches
- Average temperature in December is 68 degrees
- Located on the banks of the Congaree and Saluda Rivers, outdoor activities plentiful
- Home to some of the best school Districts in the State
Located in the heart of South Carolina, Columbia offers an unexpected mix of tradition and tomorrow. Pairing a diverse food & drink scene with shopping, festivals and family friendly attractions; Columbia has something for everyone. On the banks of the Congaree River, Columbia boasts a wide variety of outdoor recreation activities, a premier international art museum, an award winning children's museum, a Zoo and Garden plus Division 1 Sports make Columbia, South Carolina an ideal place to live, work and play.
Please visit our facility websites www.lmcphysicians.com and www.lexmed.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center. I would love to speak with you in more detail at your convenience.
No Visa opportunities available.