SCP Health is a physician-led team of clinical and operational experts, collectively passionate about revitalizing health care. We craft and utilize proven models of care, proprietary technology, and data-driven insights to accelerate progress in care delivery across health care organizations. Our clinical offerings currently span the entire continuum of care, from emergency and hospital-based medicine to telemedicine, intensive care, ambulatory, and in-home clinical care. Together, We Heal. Job Details
- 122 hospital beds
- Day Coverage 1 physician and 1 NP/PA per day, 7a-7p
- Night Coverage 1 physician, 7p-7a
- 7 on 7 off
- EMR: EPIC
- FT, PT and PRN positions available
- FNP and ACNP certifications accepted
- FNP and ACNP New Graduates welcome to apply
- Bon Secours Community Hospital, part of Westchester Medical Center Health Network, is a 122 acute bed facility offering healthcare services to the residents of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Bon Secours Community Hospital offers a wide range of medical services including acute care and medical/surgical with long-term care and behavioral health, emergency, bariatric surgery center and much more.
- Port Jervis, is a small city known as the River City and the Gateway to the Upper Delaware River. This town is situated at the junction of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Port Jervis offers its residents plenty of opportunities for fun from parks with trails for the outdoor enthusiast to year-round local events. Also offering low cost of living, K-12 education and excellent neighborhoods, Port Jervis is a great place to call home. Conveniently located 50 miles from Newark, NJ and New York City, NY, Port Jervis' residents enjoy small town living with the perks of a nearby city.
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.