Fulfilling the promise of medicine
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities for Pediatric Hospitalists:
Opportunities in Roseville, California
- General Pediatric Hospitalist Openings: Full-time, part-time, and per diem opportunities.
- Well-Baby Nursery Pediatric Hospitalist Openings: Full-time, part-time, and per diem opportunities in our Well-Baby Nursery to take care of our well newborns from birth to hospital discharge with an opportunity to attend high risk deliveries. We are a tertiary medical center with full pediatric subspecialty support, pediatric surgeons, and pediatric surgery subspecialists, as well as a 60-bed level 3 NICU and 10-bed PICU. Our Roseville Medical Center had more than 7,000 live births in 2021.
Roseville is one of the North Valley’s most prosperous cities and offers an idyllic location near Sacramento at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills with a climate that’s ideal for those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Located an easy driving distance from some of California’s most popular recreational attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake, Yosemite, the Bay Area, and the Napa Valley wine country, the regional also offers affordable home prices, a reasonable cost-of-living, great schools and scenic surroundings.
Opportunities in Fresno, California
New Program Starting!
Come and join the launch of a Pediatric Hospital Medicine Service-line at Kaiser Permanente Fresno! We are building a dedicated Pediatric HBS physician team and are looking to elevate the Pediatric/Newborn care in our Fresno community. The position is shift work managing normal post-partum newborns, a Level 2A NICU, and Pediatric consults in the Emergency Department. Must be NRP/PALS certified, including a proficient skill set in the delivery room with newborn resuscitation.
Fresno is located in central California, between Los Angeles and San Francisco. The area features mild winters and warm summers and is near some of our state’s most popular recreation areas – Yosemite National Park, Sierra National Forest, Kings Canyon National Park, and Sequoia National Park. You can visit the Central Coast, two hours away, for deep-sea fishing and surfing or explore the Fresno-Clovis metropolitan area’s art galleries and studios every month during Art Hop, a free, self-guided open house and tour. With its affordable home prices, reasonable cost-of-living, top-tier schools, and great central California location, it’s no wonder so many people love to call Fresno their home. Fresno offers the perfect balance of big-city living and small-town charm.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at: tpmg.permanente.org
If you are interested, please contact: Judy Padilla, Regional Recruiter, Physician Recruitment Services, at: [email protected] or 510-625-5915. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: