SCP Health is a physician-led team of clinical and operational experts, collectively passionate about revitalizing health care. We craft and utilize proven models of care, proprietary technology, and data-driven insights to accelerate progress in care delivery across health care organizations. Our clinical offerings currently span the entire continuum of care, from emergency and hospital-based medicine to telemedicine, intensive care, ambulatory, and in-home clinical care. Together, We Heal. Job Details
Our Tele-hospitalist openings leverage technology to provide virtually the same physical exam as performed at the bedside. Collaborating with on-site nurses and technicians, Telehospitalists examine patients with high-resolution video and audio, a digital ophthalmoscope, and full access to hospital patient records. These positions are home-based.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of every patient in a way that you can't in a physical practice
- Support multiple facilities in one shift
- Gain experience with new technology
- Provide a new model of healthcare delivery
- Provide excellent bedside manner and communication skills remotely.
- Current IL State License and DEA
- BC in Internal Medicine
- At least 2 years of recent HM clinical experience
- A clean record
- Strong communication skills
- Must meet technical vetting of computer equipment
- Experience navigating multiple EMR systems, strong technical skills, and experience with secure video
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.