On behalf of the Cook Children's Health Care System located in Ft. Worth, Texas, CareerPhysician, LLC, the national leader in child health executive search is pleased to inform you of the inception of a search for Pediatric Hospitalists to join their robust and rapidly growing program. With an ongoing commitment to quality and highly competitive compensation, we believe these positions to be in the top 1% of current practice openings in Pediatric Hospital Medicine. Practicing, as well as 2023 Pediatric Residents, are encouraged to apply.
Cook Children’s Health Care System is a not-for-profit, nationally recognized pediatric health care organization comprised of a Medical Center, Physician Network, Home Health company, Pediatric Surgery Center, Urgent Care Centers, Health Plan and Health Foundation. Cook Children’s Medical Center is a freestanding 462-bed quaternary care pediatric hospital that is consistently ranked by US News and World Report. The integrated system has more than 60 primary and specialty care offices throughout North and West Texas, serving a 23-county referral network. The Cook Children's Physician Network is the largest pediatric multi-specialty physician group in its service area with over 600 employed specialty and primary care providers.
- Joining a well-established and diverse Department of Pediatric Hospital Medicine group that attends to most general pediatric admissions and partners closely with the 30+ medical specialties represented at Cook Children’s. The group collaborates with a robust APP team who assist with both admissions and overnight cross-coverage.
- Team members are encouraged and supported in their respective areas of interest (QI, Medical Informatics, Physician Advisory, etc.
- Qualifications: Must be board certified/board eligible in pediatrics and be able to secure an unrestricted Texas medical license.
- Opportunities available, but not required, to pursue clinical research with support including campus IRB, grant writing, research nurses, a dedicated PhD statistician, as well as the teaching of Family Practice residents and medical students.
- Highly successful health care system known nationally for its leadership in quality and patient safety.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, no state income tax, and a strong economy in one of the fastest growing areas of the United States.
For more details about this opportunity, or if you would like to recommend an individual(s) who exemplifies the qualities we are seeking in a candidate, please contact Karis Beasley at [email protected]. All interactions will remain confidential, and no inquiries will be made without the consent of the applicant.
Cook Children’s Health Care System is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.