Swedish Health is seeking a full-time Regional Medical Director to oversee six-seven busy Primary Care clinics. In this role, a Primary Care Regional Medical Director and a Primary Care Regional Senior Manager will form a dyad partnership to oversee specific provider management, quality initiatives, HCC recapture, clinic rounding, recruitment, on-boarding and provider engagement within their region. Experience a healthy work-life balance and enjoy all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer from the beautiful city of Seattle.
Where You'll Work
- 0.8 FTE administrative duties, 0.2 FTE clinical
- Leadership experience in Family or Internal Medicine required
- Population health, value-based care experience a plus
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience required
- Experience managing 30+ providers preferred
- Experience as a Medical Director of your own clinic or equivalent a plus
- Compensation is between $134.33 and $174.80 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Swedish Medical Group is an integrated team of more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practice clinicians serving the greater Seattle area. As part of Swedish Health System, medical group providers benefit from centralized system support and a shared EMR (Epic). With easy access to seven Swedish Medical Center campuses, providers are able to serve northwest Washington residents with superior integrated, coordinated care. Where You'll Live
Snoqualmie is a scenic city of 11,500 about 25 miles east of Seattle in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. This charming city, famous for its 268-foot Snoqualmie Falls, has been one of the state's fastest-growing communities. Several art galleries, music venues and local boutiques provide year-round entertainment. Snoqualmie has been rated as the safest city in Washington by several publications, as well as No. 5 on Money Magazine's list of Best Places to Live in America. Who You'll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(425) 525-5837 [email protected]