Advance the future of Family Medicine by joining an esteemed group of physicians and academics at Swedish Cherry Hill Campus one of the most innovative and technologically advanced medical facilities in the Pacific Northwest. The residency mission statement is to train residents of diverse backgrounds to provide evidence-based, community-centered primary care to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable populations. As a Family Medicine Faculty member, you'll have the opportunity to mentor and train residents to become future trail blazers in the medical field. You'll provide essential services to a socioeconomically and culturally diverse patient population. Work alongside a mission- and results-driven team while also assuming an autonomous position with room for developing new breakthroughs and solutions. Located in Seattle's historic Central District, enjoy a healthy work-life balance in a vibrant cultural hub just steps away from parks, mountains and lush green forests.
Where You'll Work
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE
- Full spectrum; obstetrics required/inpatient medicine preferred/outpatient procedures preferred
- 12 residents per class, 36 total in Seattle-based program; affiliated rural training track with 3 residents per class
- 4 clinical sites in Seattle-based program
- Interest in future of Family Medicine models preferred
- Graduate Medical Education is required
- Compensation is $215 base plus pay for OB call which is around $8-10K extra a year
- The compensation amounts listed are total compensation based on a 1.0 FTE and may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Swedish Medical Center's Cherry Hill campus in the historic Central District houses James Tower, Seattle's first hospital, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence. Today, the campus is known as one of the most modern and technologically advanced medical facilities in the region. After a $100 million, state-of-the-art construction and renovation, the campus now includes neurosurgery and cardiovascular surgery operating rooms and interventional suites that are among the most advanced in the country. Where You'll Live
Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center, with a metro population of 3.25 million, and is home to world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Home to the world's biggest tech giants, Seattle offers some of the highest minimum wages in the country, along with a notable music and arts scene, outdoor lifestyle and amazing coffee. Who You'll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
Sam C Crane
(425) 525-5840 [email protected]