Providence Medical Group's Medford Family Practice is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join a high-functioning, multidisciplinary team. This clinic features a patient-centered medical home model structured around care teams who focus on providing high-quality care to patients. Enjoy compassionate work while experiencing the scenic grandeur of Oregon's Rogue River Valley.
Where You'll Work
- Full-time position, 1.0 FTE
- Embedded (unpaneled) position; outpatient care only
- Schedule will be 4.5 days per week
- Team-based approach, very collegial
- Guaranteed base salary, generous quality incentive, signing bonus, and relocation assistance available.
- CME days and dollars, cost of licenses, paid membership dues, paid subscriptions and paid board certification available
- Standard Employed Provider Benefits Package, including PTO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs. Where You'll Live
In the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford is the largest city in the southern Oregon region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000. At an elevation of 2,000 feet, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons. The Medford area offers a mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities, from Ashland's Oregon Shakespeare Festival to white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(971) 358-2610 [email protected]