Northside Hospital is looking for a nocturnist hospital medicine physician preferably with experience in oncology medicine, but the team is also open to training experienced hospitalists who want to transition to oncology. You will join a growing group of Oncology based Hospitalists who are looking for an additional physician to join the Northside family. Oncology hospitalists independently make the decisions regarding a patient’s care, but always have access to the patient’s Northside oncologist if/when unexpected issues arise. Our oncohospitalists feel supported and part of a larger team!
Why Choose Northside Hospital?
Northside is so much more than just a hospital. It’s an extensive network of state-of-the-art facilities staffed with skilled, caring professionals who are dedicated to the health and wellness of the communities we serve. Excellent compensation and benefits package available.
Northside Hospital system includes:
- Five not-for-profit, acute-care hospitals, located in Atlanta, Cumming, Canton, Duluth and Lawrenceville
- Over 250 Northside Hospital-affiliated outpatient centers and medical office buildings throughout the Atlanta Region
- 3,900 providers on staff and more than 24,000 employees
- Northside serves more than 4 million patients annually
- Nationally recognized expertise in Cancer Care, Maternity Services, Radiology, Surgery and Women’s Health