Penn State Health is seeking Hospitalist and Nocturnist physicians to join our team. It’s an exciting time to join Penn State Health as we expand our services at our brand new, state-of-the-art facilities located in Central Pennsylvania. Our hospitalists and nocturnists diagnose and treat hospital inpatients; prescribe medications and other treatment regiments; stabilize critically ill patients; order or interpret test results; coordinate admission/discharge; and teach and oversee medical residents, students and other trainees.
What We’re Offering:
- 7-on/7-off schedule rotations
- Competitive salary and Sign-On bonus
- Generous benefits and retirement package
- Relocation assistance and CME funds
- Scenic and safe neighborhoods to balance your personal and professional interests
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians in a collaborative environment
What We’re Seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion ACGME-approved IM or FM residency training
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania.
What the Area Offers:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. Our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich with theater, arts and culture. Conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore and Washington DC, the area is rich with activity and waiting for you to explore.
For more information please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR, SHRM-CP, CPRP
Penn State Health Lead Physician Recruiter
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.