Seeking an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join an established primary care practice at Providence Medical Group - Ashland Clinic. Working with Providence Medical Group means you are part of a cohesive and innovative approach to quality patient care. This is a patient-centered medical home model with a large collegial team consisting of physicians, psychologist, pharmacist, case manager, and registered nurse. As a member of this team, you'll focus on providing team-based, high-value care. Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in Ashland, a culturally vibrant community in southern Oregon.
Where You'll Work
- Full-time position; 1.0 FTE (flexible FTE options; open to hire 0.75-1.0 FTE)
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Outpatient care only; paneled position
- Guaranteed salary, quality incentive, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available.
- Standard Employed Provider Benefits Package, including PTO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice
- CME, cost of licenses, paid membership dues, paid subscriptions and paid board certification available
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Must have at least 2 years of practice experience post-licensure. Primary care experience preferred.
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs. Where You'll Live
With a metro population of 20,300, Ashland is a gorgeous city with plenty to offer. The renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival brings in thousands of visitors each year, and its award-winning galleries make Ashland an arts haven. The nearby Lithia Park offers year-round enjoyment of outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(971) 358-2610 [email protected]