Seeking a full-time, board-certified ARNP with experience in Adult Primary Care, Gerontology or Family Medicine. In this position, you will offer coverage across four sites in Seattle, West Seattle, Kent and Redmond. This is an excellent learning opportunity with the flexibility to work with supportive Geriatric Medicine colleagues. Providence ElderPlace is an established Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) program, the only one in Washington State. Join a growing number of young, vibrant Geriatricians who care for the elderly within interdisciplinary teams. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
Where You'll Work
- Outpatient setting with some home visits
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. schedule
- A minimum of one year of experience preferred, but new graduates with geriatric nursing or long-term care RN experience are welcome to apply
- Interdisciplinary model of care, working with a team of professionals
- Flexibility in practice with geriatric medicine group, great learning opportunity
- Compensation between $58.07 and $70.86 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Providence ElderPlace is an innovative program of health care and social services for older adults. With four centers in the Seattle area, Providence ElderPlace provides and coordinates the services necessary for seniors to remain active in their community by providing primary and specialty medical care, a day health program, social work services and rehabilitation. One of the only Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) in the state of Washington, ElderPlace Seattle gives seniors access to top medical specialists with convenience and professionalism. Where You'll Live
Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center, with a metro population of 3.25 million, and is home to world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Home to the world's biggest tech giants, Seattle offers some of the highest minimum wages in the country, along with a notable music and arts scene, outdoor lifestyle and amazing coffee. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(425) 525-5848 [email protected]