Seeking a full-time board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine physician. Join a solid, established team at Providence Medical Group's Mill Creek Medical Center and discover the benefits of working in a well-supported team that frequently receives top rating from its patients. Come to the friendly and welcoming community of Mill Creek and enjoy all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Where You'll Work
- Outpatient only
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Supportive leadership from Chief Medical Officer, who is a family medicine physician
- Compensation is between $113.61 and $155.50 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington is a physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area. The providers offer coordinated patient care thanks to a shared EMR system and other state-of-the-art technology. By partnering with one of the state's most advanced, full-spectrum hospitals - Providence Regional Medical Center Everett - Providence Medical Group offers comprehensive care to its patients. Where You'll Live
Mill Creek is 20 miles north of Seattle and 10 miles south of Everett. With 19,000 residents, it offers a small-community lifestyle filled with local farms, shopping and recreational water activities. There are several public parks, a sports park, a nature preserve, golf courses and year-round access to forest trails and hiking. Delicious restaurants, regular art-walks and community events make Mill Creek an excellent place to live. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(425) 525-5848 [email protected]