Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time Nocturnist to join the collegial Hospitalist team at Providence Centralia Hospital, an established and high-functioning group of 16 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Training in Internal Medicine is desired, but Family Medicine physicians with experience in Hospital Medicine will be considered for the opportunity as well. Provide meaningful service and enjoy outstanding quality of life in beautiful Southwest Washington.
Where You'll Work
- Full Time, dedicated Nocturnist opportunity
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive benefits available, including healthcare benefits, paid time away, CME allowance, retirement with employer matching, relocation for eligible candidates, and more
- H-1B visa candidates are welcome to apply
- Employed opportunity with Providence Medical Group
- Compensation is between $149.98 and $180.29 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Providence Centralia Hospital is a 127-bed hospital serving a mixed rural and suburban area in southwest Washington. The dedicated providers and staff are known for taking their time with patients while working collaboratively with each other to provide the highest quality of care. Providence Centralia was one of only 405 U.S. hospitals to be named a Joint Commission Top Performer. Where You'll Live
Centralia is a semi-rural community of 16,000 in scenic southwest Washington. The area features a mix of farmland and timberland threaded by a number of revered salmon and steelhead rivers, ideal for outdoor recreation. Situated between the mountains and the coast, this community has world-class antique shops, boutiques and outlet shopping, while serving as a hub for those traveling from metropolitan areas. Property with acreage is still relatively affordable in Lewis County, and there is no state income tax in Washington. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(406) 285-8371 [email protected]