Seeking a full-time Family Medicine physician to join an established team at Providence Medical Group's Monroe Medical Center. Discover the benefits of working in a well-supported team that frequently receives top rating from its patients. The ideal candidate will be strong, confident and work well under high pressure. Come to the friendly and welcoming community of Monroe, and enjoy all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Where You'll Work
- Outpatient only
- Full-spectrum, Family Medicine clinic providing services including, infants, pediatrics, women's health and internal medicine and chronic disease management
- Suboxone waiver preferred
- At least 3 years of experience required
- Compensation is between $113.61 and $155.50 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington is a physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area. The providers offer coordinated patient care thanks to a shared EMR system and other state-of-the-art technology. By partnering with one of the state's most advanced, full-spectrum hospitals - Providence Regional Medical Center Everett - Providence Medical Group offers comprehensive care to its patients. Where You'll Live
Monroe is 33 miles northeast of Seattle and 17 miles southeast of Everett. With 17,500 residents, it offers a small-town lifestyle within easy driving distance of Seattle's urban amenities. In the lush Skykomish River Valley, Monroe is home to Evergreen State Fairgrounds, Evergreen Speedway and several historic museums. Its proximity to the Skykomish, Snohomish and Snoqualmie rivers makes Monroe a challenge-sport haven for wakeboarders, triathletes and boaters. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(425) 525-5848 [email protected]