Jupiter Medical Center, the premier hospital in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast is seeking an experienced hospitalist for full time or PRN schedule.
Join our hospital employed group. Work with other excellent, team oriented, experienced physicians. Including physician nocturnists covering the nights.
We have a 7 on/7 off schedule, 7am-7pm. No procedures, codes, or rapid response necessary. We have 24/7 intensivist coverage.
Average 15-20 patient encounters per day, with other physicians and an APP admitter on the team. A nocturnist physician is here every night.
- Highly competitive compensation (shift pay + quality bonus)
- Comprehensive health, dental, disability, benefits, malpractice insurance, and more.
- Work with the top colleagues and professionals in the area.
A not-for-profit, 248-bed regional medical center, Jupiter Medical Center is consistently ranked number one for quality, safety, and patient satisfaction. Jupiter Medical Center is the leading destination for world-class healthcare in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast. Founded in 1979, the medical center has 1,800 team members and over 600 physicians.
Some of our accolades:
- The only 4 Star CMS designated hospital in the entire region
- Affiliation with University of Florida, UFHealth
- Selected "Best Hospital," "Best Place to Have a Baby," and "Best Emergency Room" in the Palm Beach Post's 2020 & 2021 Best of Palm Beach County awards
- Consistently ranked as one of Top Hospitals in Palm Beach County in “Likelihood to recommend” (hospitalcompare.hhs.gov)
- Recognized as a Blue Distinction Plus Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Joint Commission Accreditation for Total Hip Knee and Shoulders and Spine Surgery
- Certification as Primary Stroke Center (4 consecutive terms)
- Laureate Award for Workplace Enhancement
- American Heart Association Workplace Health Achievement Award
Please forward your CV for further information, I look forward to speaking with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: From $275,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Hospital Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care