Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner-Hospital Medicine-Nocturnist-Atlanta, GA Area
- Envision Physician Services
- Snellville, Georgia, United States
- Competitive compensation package
- Closing date
- Mar 31, 2023
- Hospital Medicine
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Hospital / Medical Center
- Employment Type
- Snellville, GA
Envision Physician Services is hiring a full time Nocturnist Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Eastside Medical Center.
Eastside Medical Center is a 300-bed, full-service, acute-care medical center with almost 1,500 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. Medical services include general acute care, 24-hour emergency care, pediatric urgent care, Level III neonatal intensive care, and a host of outpatient services. In addition to basic diagnostic services are PET scanning, digitized radiology, MRI, CT, and cardiac catheterization. Eastside offers a variety of other specialty services from its Breast and Diagnostic Center, such as mammography/breast imaging and bone densitometry. Eastside's Diabetic Education Center offers both classes and individualized appointments, and is staffed by Licensed Dietitians, Registered Nurses and Certified Diabetic Educators.
Hospitalist Department Profile
- Hospitalist Service average around 90 patients per day
- 5 physicians on from 7a-7p
- 1 physician on from 7p-7a
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients
- Procedures not required
- All specialties are available for consult
- Hospitalists run codes
Envision Physician Services COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Envision Physician Services hospitalists are employee status and are eligible for medical and dental insurance if full time status
- Compensation is an hourly rate plus and an RVU production bonus that is paid on every billable encounter
- There is no threshold to meet before earning the RVU bonus and there is no cap on the bonus either
- 401K and Elective Deferral Plan offered to both full and part time employees
- Annual Business Expense Account offered to full time employees
- Medical Malpractice and tail coverage is provided by Envision Physician Services
Snellville's convenient location, approximately 18 miles east of Atlanta and 45 miles west of Athens, has allowed it to prosper and become one of Gwinnett County's fastest growing cities for the past thirty years. Snellville's continued prosperity stems from the southern hospitality of its residents and the versatility of its surroundings. With a variety of shops, restaurants, schools, churches, a hospital, cultural events, recreational activities, and an abundance of nearby attractions, Snellville's residents and visitors can fulfill their entertainment and family needs close to home. From a small farming community to the prospering present-day community, Snellville continues to be one of the most successful cities in the Atlanta region.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Envision Physician Services (www.envisionphysicianservices.com) is one of America’s leading multi-specialty national medical groups, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 30 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert