Texas Health Physicians Group is currently recruiting hospitalists in small, medium, and large communities which we serve.
- MD or DO candidates (sorry, no openings for mid-level providers through this department*)
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program (accredited ACGME Family Medicine residency may be considered for certain locations)
- Board certified or board eligible candidates only
- Current Texas license is helpful
- Familiarity with EPIC (EMR) is helpful
- Seeking candidates immediately available with a minimum of 1-2 years of practice experience as an inpatient hospitalist.
- Employed positions with Texas Health Physicians Group, which has over 100 hospitalists across our hospital system
- Competitive salaries, plus bonus available
- Comprehensive benefit packages
- Flexible block scheduling (no 7on/7off shifts available)
- Practice on one of the following campuses:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance (North Fort Worth, Texas)
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth (downtown Fort Worth, Texas)
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital HEB (Bedford, Texas - in the heart of Dallas/Fort Worth)
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville (Stephenville, Texas - rural, but just an easy and beautiful drive from the city)
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen (Allen, Texas - near Plano and just north of Dallas)
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton (Denton, Texas - home of 2 universities, just north of Dallas/Fort Worth)
We also have openings for those who wish to work as a Nocturnist or in Post-Acute care.
For more information or to apply for these positions, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Email: [email protected]
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
*For Advanced Practice Provider opportunities, please contact Kenya Larkins-Griffin at [email protected] or call 214-860-6325