Atlantic Health System (AHS), one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking a Medical Director to join the Hospital Medicine Program at Overlook Medical Center. The ideal candidate will have extensive clinical and leadership experience in hospital medicine. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a supportive and well-established organization with a robust staff.
The primary responsibility of the Medical Director is to provide leadership and management for the Hospital Medicine program for AHS at the site level, to include physician recruitment, scheduling, supervision and coordinating care between physician and non-physician professional staff to meet patient needs and provide significant input into the preparation of a site budget. The Medicial Director will work cooperatively and supportively with the members of the site medical staff to provide Hospital Medicine services for patients presenting for such care and works cooperatively and supportively with the other heads of diagnostic and therapeutic departments to ensure availability, quality, and effective use of AHS services.
Located in a beautiful suburban town with top rated schools, a mid-town (NYC) direct train station, and a lively downtown lined with delicious eateries, local shops, and community attractions.
- Board certification and MOC in Internal Medicine, or a Certification in Internal Medicine with a focused practice in Hospital Medicine
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in New Jersey
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a hospitalist
- Must have at least 3 years of medical administration experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in the financial, managerial, and marketing aspects of Hospital Medicine
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System – eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $5,000 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted “Great Place to Work “– 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Brian Mills, Physician Recruiter at [email protected].