Facey Medical Foundation has an opportunity for a full-time nurse practitioner to join an Internal Medicine clinic in Mission Hills, California. Be part of a collaborative team and enjoy meaningful work in the Mission Hills area of southern California.
Where You'll Work
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. schedule with no call
- Minimum 1 year of Internal Medicine experience as a NP required
- Compensation is between $67.89 and $84.88 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Facey Medical Foundation, a physician services organization with more than 175 physicians, includes a medical group that is rated as one of the best in California by patients, health insurance plans and accrediting organizations. With offices in the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi valleys, Facey provides exceptional care across a broad range of medical and surgical specialties. The Foundation's medical group operates two immediate care centers and is affiliated with several area hospitals. Where You'll Live
Mission Hills is located about eight miles northwest of Burbank in north Los Angeles County. This area, the northern San Fernando Valley and neighboring Santa Clarita Valley, is among the fastest-growing in all of Southern California. It is a thriving center of commerce and industry, and grants easy access to popular beach communities such as Ventura and Santa Barbara. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(541) 797-2165 [email protected]