St Jude Heritage Medical Group in Fullerton, California is seeking a board-eligible/board certified Nocturnist to join its team. This position is for a large and well-established group in Orange County, California where you will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative team of physicians and provide quality care in an inpatient setting. Enjoy being part of a strong, mission-oriented organization ideally located in Fullerton, California.
Where You'll Work
- Nocturnist schedule: 3 to 4 days on with 7 days off; average of 8 admits per night and cross-coverage
- On site intensivist 24/7
- Codes are run by the ER and ICU
- Excellent multispecialty support
- No call after shift
- Interventional radiology and Pharmacy in the building
- St. Jude lab is locating in the building
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates will be considered
- Opportunities for leadership and growth
- Looking for dedicated hospitalists who are interested in joining a close-knit team of 23 physicians
- Compensation is between $149.98 and $180.29 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Based in Orange County, California, St. Jude Heritage Medical Group is a multispecialty medical practice fully integrated with St. Jude Medical Center. Affiliated with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, the values of dignity, service, excellence and justice are the driving force of the group. With over 150 skilled physicians in virtually every specialty, St. Jude Heritage's medical services range from primary care to leading-edge surgical procedures. Convenient Orange County locations make it easy to access exceptional care. Where You'll Live
Orange groves, historic railways, and a warm Mediterranean climate are hallmarks of Fullerton, California. A thriving Orange County town, Fullerton is known for its walkability, livability, and as the birthplace of the electric guitar. The city rests near the Coyote Hills, one of the largest open spaces in Orange County. These low-lying mountains are known for succulents and citrus trees, with dusty roads and equestrian trails connecting both residential and commercial areas. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
Michelle E Clark
(213) 669-6824 [email protected]