Seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a dedicated family medicine team at Providence Medical Group's North Coast clinic in Cannon Beach, Oregon. This is a paneled position at a facility offering full-spectrum primary care. The clinic offers a patient-centered medical home model, EPIC EMR, and includes easy access to Providence Seaside Hospital. Experience all that the Oregon coast has to offer from the charming and picturesque community of Cannon Beach.
Where You'll Work
- Full-time position. 4 days per week, 10 hour days
- Enjoy working with a collegial group in an established practiced
- Generous guaranteed salary, hiring incentives, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Standard Employed Provider Benefits Package, including PTO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice
- CME, cost of licenses, paid membership dues, paid subscriptions, and paid board certification available
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
- Significant loan repayment options are also available through the Oregon Office of Rural Health provider programs.
- At least 2 years of practice experience in primary care or other relevant setting is required.
Providence North Coast Clinic, with primary care offices in Seaside, Cannon Beach and Warrenton, includes an outpatient infusion clinic, a rehabilitation services center and specialty care clinics in Seaside and Astoria. As part of Providence Medical Group, the larger organization of 550+ employed providers across Oregon, the North Coast care teams have a deep bench of clinical and operational support. Residents of Oregon's North Coast can choose from a variety of local providers dedicated to full-spectrum care. Where You'll Live
Located at the end of the Lewis and Clark trail, Seaside tops the list of "Most Charming Small Towns To Visit in 2023" for a reason: It's simply a great place to live and raise a family! This small coastal community, population 6,000, is nationally known for its magnificent seascapes, lush forests, and sunny, moderate summer climate. Recreational opportunities abound, including beachcombing, whale watching, surfing, hunting, fishing, hiking, and a variety of festivals. Portland is just a pleasant 90-minute drive, offering big-city shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment. Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
(971) 358-2610 [email protected]